If you're in charge of throwing a baby shower, it's essential to stay well organized and to develop a planning checklist to keep everything perfect. When the date of the party arrives, the last thing you want to do is run around like a crazy woman and not participate in the festivities. First tip to a perfect shower is to draft a version of your baby shower checklist. Include all you need to accomplish, buy supplies, set up tables, decorations and food. Then, categorize all the to-dos and assign them to individual helpers if you can.
Ask close companions of the new mother for shower ideas. They may remember more about what the mom prefers, her favorite colors, and any activities that she'll enjoy engaging in at the event.
Remember the following items when planning a baby shower:
- * Settle on a theme and then choose a Diaper Cake centerpiece and matching party favors for your guest and mom-to-be enjoyment.
- * Decide on refreshment a few months ahead of time, and order through a local caterer for easy preparation and set-up.
- * Hand out cutesy favors like a silver keepsake frame to all the invitee.
- * Stand up a gift table for all the guests to set their presents on.
- * Present the mom-to-be with a notepad to take note of all her gifts so she can send thank-you notes to all the guests either through email or snail mail.
- * Don't be hesitant to ask more experienced part throwers for their baby shower advice. It's a tough task to pull off and any help you can receive is worth it!
To create a memorable new baby shower part, consider giving cute items of baby clothing—socks, hats, onesies, shoes, and little items like bibs and rattles and secure them to a clothes line with clothespins. Doodlebuckets has great options for Diaper Cake centerpieces and guest party favors that will sure to delight.
Listen as your guests marvel at about how quaint and dainty everything is and wait for the look on the mom-to-be’s face as she sees all of these gifts for her new born!