Get Well Soon Gift Basket
Send a child get well wishes that is perfectly designed for their age. Includes a fun and highly entertaining book, “You Gotta Be Kiddingﾅjust plain silly stuff about boogers, bugs, smelly socks, itchy scabs and more!” Also includes a giant puzzle book, travel games, playing cards, and yummy snacks and candies that are perfect for passing time at the hospital or home.Dim: 10″L x 8″W x 12″H
You Gotta Be Kidding Book
- ~ 416 pages of just plain funny “would you rather” questions that will keep everybody entertained for hours Ponder the icky: Would you rather eat 10 pounds of cheese-OR-a bucket of peanut butter – with nothing to drink? The exponentially icky: Would you rather drink liquid found leaking from a garbage can-OR-chew on a hairy clump found between the cushions of an old couch? The fantastic: Would you rather be able to talk with all animals-OR-be able to understand all languages? The priority-testing: As a soccer player, would you rather mess up and score a goal for the other team but still have your team win-OR-play your best game ever even though your team loses? And the hair-raising: Would you rather swim across a river that is filled with crocodiles-OR-spend the night on an island where man-eating tigers live? Fascinating sidebars throughout are filled with interesting ancillary information – the nature of drool, left-handedness vs. right-handedness, what’s dangerously filthy and what’s just gross and why we blush when we’re embarrassed.
- “Get Well Soon” Balloon Large Print Puzzle Challenges Book
- ~ 224 pages of crosswords & search and find games
- Frosted Transparent Neon Pen
- Magnetic Travel Game
- Round Playing Cards
- Bright Colored Stuffed Bear
- Fun Size Plain M&M’s
- Swedish Fish Soft & Chewy Candy
- Simply Grand Danish Butter Cookies
- Zesty White Cheddar Popcorn
- Family Favorites Chicken Noodle Soup
- in an Adorable Get Well Band-Aid Box.
Questions & Answers
No questions have been posted yet.