Welcoming Him Home
Welcome home a bouncing baby boy with the ‘Welcome Home’ gift basket. Featuring an adorably soft and sweet plush teddy bear, this gift set is sure to be a show stopper! A collapsible storage tote is filled to the brim with baby boy baubles and sure to compliment any baby boy nursery. Also included are a beautifully embroidered photo album and an incredibly soft and luxurious baby blanket. All of these gifts are guaranteed to show the new baby boy how much he is loved. The Welcome Home Gift Basket includes a myriad of treats for baby, but we haven’t forgotten about mom and dad! Included in this set are the wonderful ‘Too Good Gourmet Cinnamon English Tea Cookies” and “Stash’s Blueberry Superfruit Herbal Decaffeinated Tea”. A treat for the whole family!
- Embroidered “It’s A Boy!” Embossed Train Design Brag Book with 2×2 photo on the cover – holds 72 photos
- Baby’s Keepsake Gift Box with 3 Interior Gift Boxes in Train Design for Baby’s First Tooth, First Curl and Hospital Bracelet
- Super Soft 12″ Plush Teddy Bear and Dotted Fleece Blanket Gift Set – plush & blanket are super soft coral fleece, machine wash and dry, blanket measures 40″x30″, plush measures 12″
- Blue Dog Cap & Sock Set – includes newborn cap with floppy puppy ears, socks with paw print designs 0 -6 months, keys rattle, dog bath squirter
- Blue Puppy Soft & Snuggly “Mini Minky” Naptime Blanky measuring 14″ x 14″ – offers sweetness and security for naptime and small enough to go everywhere baby goes
- Blue Dog 7-Day Bib Set – 100% cotton terry, double layered, tie closure at neck, embroidered bib set for every day of the week
- Blue Dog Convertible Gown & Romper – can be snapped as a one-piece gown or a romper with legs on gift hanger
- Too Good Gourmet Cinnamon English Tea Cookies
- Stash’s Blueberry Superfruit Herbal Decaffeinated Tea – great anti-oxidants for Mom & Dad
- …in an Oval Blue Cloth Collapsible Storage Bin – perfect for baby room decor.
|Gift Basket Specialities||
Baskets, Lovies & Blankets
Questions & Answers
Your questions has been submitted and is waiting for the approval.
No questions have been posted yet.